Radio Shadi “Audio Content” Submission Guidelines
We want to hear about your views, feelings, needs, ideas and perspectives. Because your contributions make our programming richer and fruitful. Tell us about what’s on your mind. Radio Shadi wants you to participate in sharing only the content which is created by your mind, not others. You can use your desktop computer or mobile phone to record your voice to be shared with listeners on Radio Shadi. Its as easy as 1- Record and save your message in .mp3 or .wav format on your device. 2- Listen to your recording to make sure its complete and clean. 3- Upload it bellow.
Upon uploading, you must provide your first and last name, email address and phone number. By submitting Your Content, you grant us the non-exclusive right to use your content royalty-free, in perpetuity. You also represent and warrant to Radio Shadi that you hold all of the required rights and authorizations to your content. Your audio content may be aired and published on all Radio Shadi platforms, and may even be included in our programming. Radio Shadi cannot guarantee that your audio content will be aired and published. We may also edit your audio content for length, size or clarity. Radio Shadi has no obligation to remove your audio content from its platforms even if you make a request. You should think carefully about your intent and the consequence of streaming and publication of any of your content.
When you share Your Content with us:
- Keep your Content relevant and right to the point and avoid repetitive sentences.
- Be respectful and courteous.
- If you are talking about legal issues, remember that people are innocent until proven guilty.
- Radio Shadi speaks in English and Persian. Other languages cannot be used except for an occasional word.
- Any of Your Content that is offensive and likely to expose an individual or a group of individuals to hatred or contempt on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age or mental or physical disability is prohibited.
- Make sure there is no background music or song in your audio content.
- Use mp3 or wav files.
- The following kind of Content is also prohibited:
- Vulgarity, obscenity or sexually explicit content
- Anything illegal
- Hate speech
- Threats, harassment
- Personal attacks, insults and defamatory statements
- Threats or suggesting committing a criminal act
- Poor choice of words and bad mouthing
- Respect other people’s privacy by not including personal information in your Audio Content such as phone numbers and email addresses or private dialogue.
- Be sensitive in your “Audio Content’ regarding the death or injury of private individual.
- Make it personal, not commercial by leaving out press releases and commercial promotions.
If you violate any of these guidelines, your ‘Audio Content’ will not be accepted and your submission may be deleted. Radio Shadi reserves the right to cancel the distribution or streaming of your “Audio Content” at any time without notice.